Thursday, July 5, 2012

Made it to Italy

I am officially in Italy now, checked into the Festival and into my new little home for the next three weeks. As it turns out, I have my own room with a balcony backing up to pasture land and the Schlern mountains. I am very happy about all of this, and it's extremely peaceful here. I should have functioning wifi for my computer, but there have been complications setting it up. My train ride out of Vienna was very pleasant and easy (in comparison with my train rides into Vienna), and gave me time to reflect on my stay and experiences there in Vienna. Where I am now is very different than Vienna which has been an interesting shift for me. All things musical get started today! Hopefully very soon I will be getting my updates on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment