Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Food

Yes, I am posting about food.  I am making a point not to go absolutely nuts about food, and when I taste something new I don't want to be influenced mainly by the fact that I am in Austria, and therefore it must be amazing.  Ok, I haven't *really* been eating all that much besides my free breakfasts, but I saw this market today and *had* to catch the view.  I *might* go back tomorrow ... I might have to.  I love fish/seafood, and there were some things that looked amazing.  I won't let myself get it, but one of those things were their incredible looking lobster tails ... mmmmm.  I believe some of them had pesto on them.  Everything looked so fresh and delicious.  This is by far the most enticing food place I've seen so far, and the most different, in some ways, than what I would get in the States.



And then some delicious looking candies just outside, but attached to the same place.  I may get one caramel there.  There are a number of places with Mozart chocolates:



And, at breakfast this morning, I met 3 new friends who I went to dinner with this evening, at a local German food resturant.  I ate pork Schnitzel for my first time, and big, German pretzels:







No comments:

Post a Comment