Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Heading back

This morning I've left Italy on a bus to Germany, and it is in Germany where I will stay for one night until I start my journey of flights back to the US tomorrow.  I've had mixed thoughts and feelings about leaving Völs and returning back to the US, mainly because I loved the musical immersion and feel I thrived there.  I also feel I adjusted to the culture and way of living there, and it may be quite a shock to be returning to the US - but I think I am ready for that.

I have some sorting out to do upon returning home, lots of practicing to be done as well, but will be planning some performances in the next couple of months - perhaps even one which will be live online.  There are more updates for me to give about my experiences being away, but lack of internet connection and tricky timeframes complicated the process before I left.  Perhaps in many ways, the journey just only begins :).

No comments:

Post a Comment